Terms and Conditions
For the purchase of online training courses provided by: e-quine.com, located in Schipluiden
Chamber of Commerce number: 56043651, the following conditions apply.
Article 1. Definitions
Client: the natural person or legal entity with whom e-quine.com enters into an agreement regarding participation in a course/online training.
Cursist: the natural person who actually participates in the course on behalf of the client.
Online training: e-learning, webinar, online training, online course, online workshop, with the aim of transferring and/or increasing knowledge and/or skills.
Conditions: these general terms and conditions.
Article 2. Applicability
- The terms and conditions apply to all quotations, general offers, (legal) acts, agreements and the like of e-quine.com BV, regardless of whether these relate to or follow quotations already made, general offers, (legal )acts, agreements and the like.
- A registration for an online training implies acceptance of the applicability of these general terms and conditions. Changes or additions to the terms and conditions must be confirmed explicitly and in writing by the student.
- The applicability of general terms and conditions of the client is excluded insofar as they conflict with these terms and conditions.
Article 3. Registration and confirmation
The client can register himself or a student of his choice via the website of Het Nieuwe Voeren for participation in a training. By registering for a training course, the client accepts the applicability of these general terms and conditions without reservation.
- Agreements between the client and e-quine.com BV are only concluded if the registration is confirmed by e-quine.com BV to the client in writing or digitally.
- e-quine.com BV has the right to refuse registration without stating reasons.
- Student receives a login code that provides access to a personal environment in which the training(s) can be followed. This environment is strictly personal and may not be shared with third parties without permission. Should e-quine.com BV notice that this is happening anyway, a copyright violation will be reported, which can lead to a fine for the student.
Article 4. Pricing
- Registration takes place by completing the form via the website of e-quine.com BV.
- The prices apply as stated on the internet at the time of registration.
- Course prices include the cost of course materials, unless otherwise stated.
- When registering for a course using the registration form based on a mailing, the prices as stated in that mailing apply.
- Prices are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices will be adjusted in case of changes in VAT legislation and regulations from the government and/or the level of the applicable VAT rates.
Article 5. Cancellation/Change/Payment
- Payment follows immediately after registration via the website. After payment, the client receives personal login codes and the training can be followed in a personal environment.
- If there are technical problems with logging in or the environment, the client must report this within 7 working days by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After purchasing the online course, it will be made available via TalentLMS, the course administration system. The moment the online course is started in TalentLMS, the student waives the right of withdrawal. The purchase of the online course cannot be undone afterwards
- Under no circumstances will the purchase amount be refunded unless e-quine.com BV determines otherwise.
- After purchasing the course, it is accessible for 1 year. After this, access can be extended for an amount to be communicated.
Article 6. Liability
- e-quine.com BV is not liable for any damage caused by or related to participation in an online or offline course of e-quine.com BV, unless e-quine.com BV can be blamed for intent or gross negligence. be blamed.
- If e-quine.com BV is liable for any damage at any time despite the provisions of paragraph 1, this will be limited to a maximum of the invoice amount. Indirect damage will not be compensated.
- Participation in training is entirely at your own risk. Each participant voluntarily chooses to participate in the training and activities n within the training.
- e-quine.com BV only has a best efforts obligation and no result obligation. e-quine.com BV can in no way make statements or give guarantees about possible results by participating in training courses. Any examples of possible results during training are only illustrative and do not bind e-quine.com BV in any way.
- Trainers and employees of e-quine.com BV maintain a high ethical standard and will provide a realistic picture of the content of the training courses as best they can. The participant remains responsible for the results at all times.
- e-quine.com BV will do everything possible to provide the best possible training and personal coaching. With updates to training courses, the layout, options and functionalities in the training courses may differ from the original purchase via the website. e-quine.com BV cannot be held liable for this and no claim can be made to a refund of the purchasing behavior if it is observed by the student.
- If and insofar as e-quine.com BV should prove liable for any damage, the compensation of that damage is always limited to direct personal and property damage insofar as e-quine.com BV can be attributed. e-quine.com BV is never liable for any consequential damage.
Article 7. Intellectual property
- The course material provided becomes the property of the client, or up to and including the period indicated when purchasing the training or course.
- The intellectual property rights with regard to the course, the course material and any other documents/products related to the course are reserved by e-quine.com BV.
- Without the express written permission of e-quine.com BV, the client is not entitled to publish, exploit or in any way reproduce data from and/or parts and/or extracts of the course material provided.< /li>
Article 8. Applicable law
- All quotations, general offers, (legal) acts and the like of e-quine.com BV and agreements between e-quine.com BV and the client are governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes that arise between the parties as a result of a quotation, general offer, (legal) act, agreement and the like, to which these terms and conditions apply or as a result of agreements arising from this, will be brought before the competent court in The Hague, unless the law prescribes otherwise.